There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network.So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work They tell me they will email the list.
Wait 3 day never got the email so I call the customer service line again and get told they have no in network insulin pump providers.
Get transferred to the supervisor of the claims department and they tell me they have none.File a grievance and wait 30 days when they deny it they suddenly have a list of in network suppliers that only the grievance department knows about.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insulin Pump
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "We bought a BBQ approximately 3 years ago,,, tool it back yo Hanford store right after we bought it & told them there was a problem,,, would lite & it..."
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."