There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network.So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work They tell me they will email the list.
Wait 3 day never got the email so I call the customer service line again and get told they have no in network insulin pump providers.
Get transferred to the supervisor of the claims department and they tell me they have none.File a grievance and wait 30 days when they deny it they suddenly have a list of in network suppliers that only the grievance department knows about.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insulin Pump
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "We bought a BBQ approximately 3 years ago,,, tool it back yo Hanford store right after we bought it & told them there was a problem,,, would lite & it..."
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."