Blue Shield Of California - Blue shield customer service is horrible
I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected.Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application.
When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was placed on hold for 48 minutes after which I decided to call back. I just called back and was placed on hold once again. After holding for a few minutes the line disconnected and that was the end of it....I'm writing a review here hoping that somebody reads it and they will create change in their service. I'm trying to get an answer on my application due to a move to California...no what???
This is so absurd.....who do I talk to now???Horrible service...I'm not sure if I should be with this insurance company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horrible Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "We took our Little Labradoodle to Petsmart for Grooming. We told them medium length fur. After 4 hours we were called to pick him up. He was BUTCHERED! Patchy haircut..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."