Topanga, California

I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected.Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was placed on hold for 48 minutes after which I decided to call back. I just called back and was placed on hold once again. After holding for a few minutes the line disconnected and that was the end of it....I'm writing a review here hoping that somebody reads it and they will create change in their service. I'm trying to get an answer on my application due to a move to California...no what???

This is so absurd.....who do I talk to now???Horrible service...I'm not sure if I should be with this insurance company.

Had an Experience with Blue Shield Of California?

Comments

Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more