5.0

I am a medical doctor, a hematologist, saw patient on an emergency request by the patient's hospital primary care MD.B.S.

refused to pay on the basis of lack of prior authorization and I was not a contract provider, but where to get prior authorization at night? They are not available at but MD are always working. Not enough MD's sign up with them anyway. I am billing the patient now.

The patient now paying double, to B.S. and to me. Next time I will not see their patients. I would ask the other MD what insurance first before I hear the story as I hate to deny care in an emergency situation.

I hope it will not be you, the B.S.patient.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of services covered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Blue Shield Of California needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Shield Of California.

Comments