Hi, I injured my shoulder and my doc sent me to physical therapy. When this

didn't help, I ended up having surgery. I ended up having bone spurs, arthritis and pinched nerves. I was sent back to physical therapy after surgery.

My insurance only allowed 2 visits and then denied me. They said that I was only allowed 12 visits for the year and had used them up. Physical therapy and my orthopedic requested an appeal on my behalf and I was still turned down.

I believe that under the circumstances, I should of been allowed more visits. To this day my shoulder has limited movement and I still have pain when I try and move it a certain way. I believe that my medical insurance was negligent.

Had an Experience with Blue Shield Of California?

Comments

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Blue Shield Of California - Aweful service Blue Shield Of California "There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network. So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work..." Read more Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more