Additional Fees

I changed my job. So My Doctor prescribed one medicine. It was not covered by blue shield. but instead of telling me truth they fooled me and making me going here n there.

I call them why put a hold on my medicine it was for my diabetes. in first call they told me to take some generic drug before taking my medicine. I told them that is already i took and didn't worked. so they told me that doctor needs to tell them that. so now i call doctor and she called blue shield. now they call me and told me that your medicine will be ready. when i went to pharmacy now situation is totally opposite. now that medicine is not covered by blue shield.

if it was not covered in first place then why doctor's approval and stuff. just wasting my whole time. if they told me in first place then i would have choose another way. but they lied at every step.

due to this Obama care now i can get any other insurance and i am stuck with this worst ever blue shield offered by my employer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of blue shield of california health insurance from Blue Shield Of California. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Blue Shield Of California to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Shield Of California for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Shield Of California?

Comments